Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blog Review for Feb

After restart, as of today, there are 50 different countries visit in less than 2 months, with more interesting countries flags.


A friend from Seychelles visited the blog, I have the opportunity to read up more about her country, wow..it has a population of just 87k plus people. Seychelles is a paradise indeed.

Oman, another middle east countries visited the blog.

On 24 Dec blog post, I mentioned about accidentally removing the flag counter during editing. In less than 2 months, the blog managed to attract higher traffic & visitors from all over the world.

On my earlier posts, I started with articles on cartoons and travel, came to realise that I can't keep on writting on the same topics, that will boring to some of the readers. This year I won't be travelling that much, so in order to keep the blog interesting, there will just be more posts on Singapore & the interesting stuff happening around me.

As there is a saying:

"什么都略懂一点, 生活会多彩一点" (in Mandarin)
"know a bit of everything, so that our life will be interesting".

Hopefully readers can gain something useful here, or at least enjoyed themselves, be it just 3-5 mins. See you, more interesting articles coming up next.

No comments: