Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Training with Luke McKenzie last evening....


Last week, I received an email from K.Swiss, I replied to the email and got a place to join an evening run, they have places for around 60 runners.

Luke is currently in Singapore, training for the coming Ironman in China. A warm evening, the run starts at 7pm, it was a short run of 5.3km. The run was divided into 3 groups, the fast, middle and the last group. I just went for the fast group with a new friend.. the pace was pushing, it was too fast for me, I can't keep up with the pace in the last 1km or so. At the end of the run, I talked to a fellow runner and found that they are running at the pace of average 4 mins per km. It was a fun run anyway...

At the end of the run, was a phototaking session with fellow runners and Luke himself, a friendly and positive guy. Last night event was reported in today's newspaper.

I will probably use the given visor. Won 1 of the 3 lucky draw prizes...and got the red bag :P

No comments: